Protecting the environment means the conscious use of the planet’s unreproducible resources, a way to build an image outside and increase the motivation of employees within the organization. Environmental protection is a smart saving method but also a legal requirements, the failure to meet that can result in legal consequences for organizations.
Support for our customers in the framework of constant service includes:
- keeping records of waste
- update of environmental permits
- regular environmental advice
- keeping an eye on the time limits for the licences
- keeping an eye on deadlines for emission reports
- analysis of changes in the law in the area
- contact with environmental inspection authorities
- audits assessing compliance with environmental legal requirements.
If you see an area above where we can help you – contact us