In accordance with Article Article 13. 1 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter referred to as the GDPR – we inform you that:
The controller of personal data are Biznes Partner Agnieszka Żurawska-Wojcieszek and Biznes Partner Jarosław Wojcieszek with its registered office: ul. Wróblewskiego 19/17, 93-578 Łódź, on a joint-controller basis. Controllers collectively called “Biznes Partner” later in this Policy, meet all legal obligations related to the processing of personal data.
In matters relating to the protection of personal data, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com with the note in the title “ODO”
Objectives and legal basis for processing
The controller may process your data for the purposes of:
- processing your requests sent to us via contact form, e-mail or phone (basis Article 6.1a GDPR) upon your consent
- answering questions related to the objective described in point 3. (basis Article 6.1b GDPR);
- preparation, conclusion and implementation of the contract (basis Article 6.1b GDPR);
- obligations (basis Article 6.1c GDPR)
- gathering evidence that is the exercise of our legitimate interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to demonstrate facts and prevent fraud (Article 6.1f GDPR);
- possible establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims that is the pursuit of our legitimate interest in this interest (basis Article 6.1f GDPR);
- customer satisfaction studies that is the realization of our legitimate interest in determining the quality of our services and the level of satisfaction of our customers with products and services (basis with Art. 6.1f GDPR);
- offering products and services directly (direct marketing), which is the realization of our legitimate (Article 6.1f GDPR) in compliance with the provisions of telecommunications law and the law on the provision of services electronically;
Source of your data:
We will process the data you provide to us yourself or data from publicly available sources (your websites, public registers and databases – e.g. in Poland – KRS and CEIDG)
Data retention period
- Your personal data collected from you will be processed for the period during which claims relating to the contract or the period necessary to demonstrate the lawfulness of processing may be disclosed
- If we process data on the basis of your consent, this data will be processed until you withdraw this consent, which you can do at any time
- Data processed for direct marketing purposes of our products and services, in compliance with the provisions of telecommunications law and the act on the provision of services electronically, may be processed until objections are raised against their processing for this purpose or we determine that the purpose for which they were collected has already ceased
We do not disclose your data to other entities, except those authorised to do so by law, and those that provide services that require processing your data e.g. accounting, law, IT companies, insurance.
Rights of data subjects:
According to the GDPR, you are entitled to:
- the right to access and obtain copies of your data, i.e. information concerning:
- whether we process your personal data,
- access to or copies of your personal data,
In accordance with 15.1 and 15.2 GDPR, you have the right to obtain information about the purposes of processing, the scope of personal data, the planned period of storage of data and information about your rights.
- the right to rectification of its data, i.e.
- correcting of personal data which are incorrect or supplemented by incomplete
- the right to erasure when:
- your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected
- the consent on which the processing is based has been withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing,
- objection to processing has been raised and there are no overriding, legitimate grounds for processing or processing is performed for purposes of direct marketing purposes
- personal data have been unlawfully processed,
- personal data have to be erased in order to comply with the legal obligation,
- personal data was processed in connection with the provision of information society services.
- restrictions on data processing when;
- you will qustion the accuracy of your personal data,
- processing is illegal, but you do not want to delete your personal data,
- controller no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but it is needed by you
- objections have been raised against processing for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Biznes Partner or by a third party until it is established whether the legitimate grounds of the controller are overriding the grounds of your objection.
- the right to object to the processing of data when;
- data processing is done due to legitimate interests pursued by the Biznes Partner,
- processing is carried out for the purposes of direct marketing,
- the right to data portability, in turn, gives you the power to;
- receive in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format provided by your personal data,
- ask the Biznes Partner to send this data to another controller.
- In the event that the processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data, which Biznes Partner carried out before the withdrawal of this consent.
In addition to the aforementioned, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory Data Protection Authority the protection of personal data. Data Protection Authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the actions of the controller violate the provisions on the protection of personal data.
Information on the mandatory/voluntary provision of data:
The provision of data is voluntary, but necessary for the preparation, conclusion of the contract or sending the information required by you or to respond to a request.
Decision-making based on automated processing and profiling
On the Biznes Partner website, we do not profile or make automated decision-making, but for your information:
Profiling means the processing of personal data consisting in the use of personal data to assess certain characteristics, in particular to analyse or forecast aspects relating to the effects of work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movement.
Cookies are used to:
- adapting the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device of the website user and display the website accordingly, adapted to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
Two main types of cookies are distinguished: “session cookies” and “permanent cookies”. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
Functionally, the following types of cookies are used:
- necessary cookies for the use of services, e.g. authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Service; for safety, e.g. used to detect authentication fraud;
- cookies that allow you to “remember” the settings you have selected and personalize the User Interface, e.g. within the scope of the language or region you choose from, the font size, appearance of the website, etc.;
- analytical cookies for statistical purposes in anonymised form enabling the collection of information about the use of websites;
- marketing cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
We suggest that for optimal operation of the site you choose the optimal settings recommended by WordPress, selecting “I accept all”.
You can change your cookie settings at any time by using the “Manage cookies consents” tool on the website.
We wish you the safe and beneficial use of the www.biznes-partner.com.pl