Every organisation wants to improve its operations by, for example, increasing its share in the market, reducing costs and expenses, managing risks more efficiently and effectively, or by increasing the satisfaction of their clients. Quality Management Systems provide guidelines for monitoring and improving results achieved in a given area. Definitely, the standard most commonly adopted worldwide is ISO 9001; it specifies requirements not only for Quality Management Systems but also for management systems in general. ISO 9001:2015 helps organisations of any nature to be successful by increasing the satisfaction of clients and the motivation of employees.
- Competitive edge thanks to following the international quality standards
- Improvement of use efficiency and effectiveness
- Improvement of management efficiency and effectiveness
- Attraction of investors
- Improvement of the quality of goods and services
- Removal of trade barriers
- Improvement of internal and external communication
- Organisation of operational activities and reduced level of mismanagement
- Encouragement to communicate internally and increase in motivation
- Increased satisfaction of clients
- Arrangement of company’s internal documentation.
Nowadays, meeting environmental requirements is more important than ever in order for the company to be successful. In many cases a proper solution is the Environmental Management System which sets a framework for the management of environmental impacts. Apart from limiting harmful environmental impacts, the system can reduce costs and expenses, improve the efficiency and effectiveness, as well as allow the company to gain a competitive edge.
ISO 14001 is a worldwide adopted standard which specifies the course of action when implementing an efficient and effective Environmental Management System. This standard has been developed in a way allowing to obtain the balance between the rate of return and the reduction of environmental impacts – with the involvement of your entire organisation and with the achievement of both those goals.
- Improved competitiveness by shaping the image of a modern, environmentally friendly enterprise
- Proof of following the international environmental standards and meeting their requirements
- Involvement of employees
- Reduced risk of emergencies
- Complete adaptation of the company to the applicable environmental legislation
- Reduced number of external inspections
- Integrated approach
OHS is crucial in every organisation. The OHS Management System protects the company and its employees with frameworks that allow to define and control OHS risks, to reduce the risk of accidents, and to meet the applicable OHS laws and regulations.
- Improved competitiveness by shaping the image of a modern and safe enterprise
- Safer workplaces
- Broad engagement of staff and employees in OHS issues
- Trust of stakeholders
- A lot easier management of the organisation (company), especially when it comes to meeting OHS laws, regulations, and other requirements
- Increased trust of clients, insurance companies, and state control authorities
- Motivation of employees
- Monitoring of working conditions
SCC (Safety Certificate Contractors) means the OHS and environmental management system for subcontractors; it can be subject to certification. SCC aims at evaluating OHS systems implemented in companies providing technological services in, for instance, chemical and construction industries. SCC certifies that the company responsibly and professionally addresses OHS issues.
- Certified SCC system guarantees the contracting authority that subcontractors hired by large plants will follow the OHS rules and regulations adopted in such plants
- Thanks to comparable OHS management requirement systems it is possible to avoid misunderstandings between business partners
- Practice shows that an increase in employees’ awareness of the significance of OHS leads to a reduction of the accident rate, thus leading to a reduction of company’s financial charges by the cost of labour
- Visible increase in legal security
- Holding an SCC gives a competitive advantage.
We have already implemented the SCC system, certified by DEKRA Certification Sp. z o.o. and TÜV Rheinland Polska Sp. z o.o.
Information is crucial to the operations of every organisation and, in extreme cases, for its duration. The adoption of the Information Security Management System in regard to the best practice standard ISO/IEC 27001 helps manage and protect information resources.
The standard has been developed in order for the company to select appropriate and adequate safeguards to protect information resources and to ensure trust of company’s clients in its organisation.
- Guarantee of the adequate protection of all information for business partners and clients
- Knowledge and control of information-related risks
- Increase in employees’ awareness of the significance of security
- Increased competitiveness
- Easier supervision and greater information security
- Assurance of meeting the legal requirements the organisation is obliged to comply with
- Increased trust of clients thanks to an increased level of reliability
- Mitigated risk of loss of or unauthorised access to data
- Adoption of the standard recognised all over the world
- Better protection of property and interests of the company’s owners
- Faster identification of errors and irregularities contrary to the standard.
SA 8000 certifies that the company adequately addresses the issue of socially equitable working environment, healthcare for employees, and environmentally friendly production conditions. Implementation of a Management System in accordance with SA 8000 proves that the company takes corporate social responsibility seriously.
- Building trust of employees, business partners, and the public
- Standing out of the competitors that do not pay attention to social accountability and ethics
- Improvement of social dialogue, better understanding of the expectations of all the interested parties
- Conflict-free operation of the business in local communities
- Positive image of the company as an employer and business partner
- Effect on the improvement of working and environmental conditions
- Operating a business in compliance with the highest ethical standards.
Energy consumption management becomes necessary for more and more companies and institutions. Increasing energy prices adversely affect the rate of return and competitiveness of enterprises. Therefore, companies decide to implement an Energy Management System, compliant with EN 16001 or ISO 50001. The system gives them the possibility to balance and control costs in this regard.
Benefits of EN 16001 / ISO 50001 certification:
- Reduced energy consumption with the same rate of return
- Environmental benefits – emissions reduction
- Competitiveness of the company despite increased energy prices
- Better position in the market and protection of places of work
- Better image of the company in the eyes of business partners and the public
- Possible integration with other management systems
- Compliance with the legal requirements
- Preparation of industrial companies for a possible obligation to adopt Energy Management Systems.
Food Safety Management through the food supply chain is a global issue. ISO 22000 is an international standard that defines the framework of the requirements related to the Food Safety Management System which facilitates the management of legal obligations and commercial goals.
- Improved goodwill and gaining a competitive edge over competitors
- Increase in efficiency, effectiveness, and productiveness
- Following the international food safety management standards
- Good reception of the quality of goods by clients and increase in their satisfaction
- Transparent division of skills and responsibilities of people and departments
- Improved quality of goods
- Improved circulation of information and, as a result, ability to take decisions quickly and accurately
- Reduction of costs of bad quality and identification of their sources
- Reduced number of mistakes
- Better conditions for signing agreements (e.g. as part of a tender procedure) and for negotiating prices
- Lower number of audits of the client
- More efficient and effective pursue of the company’s goals
- Greater involvement of employees in their work
- Easier integration with other Management Systems, e.g. ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2004.
ISO 29990 is the Quality Management System for providers of non-formal education and training services where learning and improvement are priorities. This new, international standard has been developed for institutions providing educational services, for teaching staff, for learners, and for people interested in education in general.
- Possibility for a training institution to compare itself with other similar institutions worldwide thanks to the adaptation of the same standards and thanks to the common understanding of the quality of education and the value of certification
- Improved competitiveness of organisations providing educational services
- Development of internal capacity of the organisation to improve the quality of educational services
- Processes defined and written down in a transparent manner
- Better quality and optimisation of educational processes
Integrated Management System is the Management System designed and adopted to meet the requirements of at least two standards, e.g.: ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 or ISO 9001 and PN-N18001, etc. Procedures and processes related to different systems are combined with each other in a transparent and logical manner. Thanks to such a solution, systems interoperate with and assist each other.
The Integrated Management System is the best possible solution for companies which plan to implement a couple of different systems at the same time.